Terms and Conditions
TeleWorld Terms and Conditions
We hope you love shopping with TeleWorld. Here are our Terms and Conditions to help make sure we meet your expectations. Contact Us.
- Inventory. Our website currently does not support live inventory tracking; therefore, if you need specific Products for definitive dates, please contact us to verify the availability of the Products you wish to purchase. All rushed or urgent orders should be completed directly with our sales team over the phone or by email to ensure no delays in processing and shipping your order. Please note, we will not cover the cost of express or expedited shipping to meet your deadlines, all costs associated with express or expedited shipping is borne by you.
- Shipping. We ship to anywhere in Australia. We ship ONLY to “verified” billing addresses. Shipping cost is free on orders over $100. Express delivery charges is $6.00 per order. Most orders are processed within twenty-four (24) hours, except for weekends and holidays. Most orders are shipped within forty-eight (48) to seventy-two (72) hours, unless the Products is/are Special Order or on back order. If the Products is/are Special Order or on back order, you will be notified via email. The Products will be shipped as soon as possible. Most orders are delivered to you within seven (7) to ten (10) business days. If you have not received confirmation of your order within seven (7) business days, please contact us at [email protected] for your order status.
- Return Policy. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. We do not accept returns or exchanges unless the Products you purchased is/are defective, as determined in our sole and absolute discretion. Any returns accepted by us are subject to a twenty-five percent (25%) restocking fee. Shipping costs are non refundable and all return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer. Any returns accepted by us must be within thirty (30) days of the date of purchase, be unused, and be in an unopened new box. . All returns are subject to inspection. Any Products, in our sole and absolute discretion, that shows evidence of use, installation, improper handling, improper packaging, or improper shipping will not be considered for exchange, refund, and may void its warranty. NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, WE WILL NOT CANCEL OR ACCEPT RETURNS, REFUNDS, OR EXCHANGE “SPECIAL ORDER PRODUCTS”. Special Order Products refer to any Products that is/are not in stock with the Company.
- Ownership. The material provided on this Website is protected by law, including, but not limited to, Australian copyright law. The copyright in the content of this Website is owned by Company or others. Except for the limited rights granted above, all other rights are reserved. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. You may not remove or attempt to remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained on this Website or on any other content associated with the services we provide.
- Access to Website. We do not guarantee that you will be able to access or use the Website at times or locations of your choosing. We may perform updates or maintenance to the Website from time to time, and nothing herein shall in any way modify or limit our right to perform such maintenance and other services even if such services would temporarily restrict your access to the Website.
- Links to Third Party Web Sites. Company does not review or control third party Websites that link to or from this Website, is not responsible for their content, and does not represent that their content is accurate or appropriate. Your use of such third party Website is on your own initiative and at your own risk and may be subject to the other sites’ terms and conditions.